Wednesday 13 July 2011

Heart No. 258

Heart No. 258

Heart No: 258
To: Laura
From: Anya

Message of Love:

Dearest Laura,

"When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times." - Mitch Albom, For One More Day

There's a story behind everything and I'm so grateful to be part of ours! To many more shared chapters to come! Thanks for being my friend! Lots of love, Anya xo

P.S. : Heart No. 258 belongs to a twinset - one for you and one for me. No. 258 is the perfect travel companion - so small that it fits every pocket, yet full of love. A true heart warmer when I'm not around! xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Heart No: 258

    This little cutie is very excited to be headed to Germany to start its journey spreading love. It loves the idea of jet-setting around the world spreading warm-fuzzy vibes.

    Have fun little heart and we look forward to one day hearing about your adventures xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart No. 258
    To: Laura
    From: Anya

    Dearest Laura,

    “When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.” ― Mitch Albom, For One More Day

    There's a story behind everything and I'm so grateful to be part of ours! To many more shared chapters to come! Thanks for being my friend! Lots of love, Anya xo

    P.S.: Heart No. 258 belongs to a twinset - one for you and one for me. No. 258 is the perfect travel companion - so small that it fits every pocket, yet full of love. A true heart warmer when I'm not around! xoxox

    ReplyDelete